Periodic Inspection And Periodic Testing
When you contract K V Electrical Services (Bristol) Ltd, we fully test all completed installations and issue the correct certification. We also offer Periodic Inspection reports that comprehensively detail our test results in a paper or electronic format, the items we’ve tested and our fully costed recommendations for any improvements.
All electrical installations should be subject to Periodic Inspection and Periodic Testing to prevent damage from
- Excessive electrical loading
Government legislation now requires that certain electrical installations are maintained in a safe condition and therefore must be submit to periodic testing.
By law you must take precautions against the risk of death or personal injury from electricity in work activities (Electricity at Work Regulations 1989).
Neglecting faulty electrical systems could result in injuries to your employees, lost income and fines if you are found to be in breach of your statutory responsibilities. In some instances it may even invalidate your insurance claims.
Our highly skilled and fully qualified electricians are employed to inspect your electricity systems to ensure they meet current regulations.
Periodic Inspection and Periodic Testing should be considered if:
It is a requirement implied by Licensing Authorities, Public Bodies, Insurance Companies, Mortgagors and Landlords.
You need to assess compliance with the current IEE Wiring Regulations
- Ownership or tenancy of the premises has changed
- Use of the premises has changed
- The original installation has been altered or upgraded
- There is significant change in the electrical loading of the installation
- There is reason to believe that damage may have been caused to the installation
- Maximum periods allowed between Periodic Inspections: